We are a competitive restaurant group seeking a "TAKE CHARGE, SUCCESSFUL" person to join our growing team.
We are "no nonsense", Award winning company that wants to keep the art of hospitality honest, fun, and enjoyable. Our ideas of how to run a company are cutting edge and set for the future.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person. We are a growing company.
Have you been overlooked at your current position?
Do you have more to offer your current employer then you are allowed to demonstrate?
Are you undercompensated for your talent and work ethic?
If so, look no further and reply with your resume!! We Can HELP!!!
We are offering:
Comprehensive training program
A five day work week
Profit based bonus program
Full medical / dental
Retirement Saving's program
Total department control
Opportunity to advance
The opportunity to join a winning team that is growing.
If you are ready to advance your Career and join a team that will help you achieve your professional goals, please email your résumé and we will be in contact.
Have had one job in 3 years or a maximum of 2 jobs in 5 years.
A "Guest first" mentality You MUST want to do right the first time, every time
* Prefer a minimum of 3-5 years (or greater) of experience cooking in dining establishment.
* Ability to understand high-volume operations.
* Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Ability to walk, stand and/or bend continuously to perform essential job functions.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Job Category : Associate Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Experience Required : 3 years
Country : United States
Salary Range($): 40000 - 70000